Q: How many people do you need to play?
- A: We recommend playing with 3-8 people although you can play with 2 or even 1 player if you want to challenge yourself to a speed round. You can also add 2 decks together and play with up to 16 people if you have a big enough table.
Q: Is it a good drinking game?
- A: Yes, it can be a very good drinking game if you choose. It is also a great game without drinking.
Q: The game was really fun and challenging at first but it's getting easy, is there anything I can do to spice the game up?
A: Level 2 on the instruction cards explains how you can add a lot of strategy using our patented pointing technique. If you become a master of level 2 and want countless new ways to play, please visit the Remixed Rule Sharing page. As the creator of the game, I can honestly say I have been surprised by how much fun the game is over time. With the option to play other people's rules or create your own, the game should always be fresh and fun. It's like a new set of playing cards but with swear words and colours instead of numbers and royalty.
Q: How can I get in contact?
- A: The footer of this site contains our email and social media contact details.
Q: Can I trust this site?
A: This website is made on the secure Shopify platform. Transactions are kept safe using the Stripe payment system using SSL security. Any information and email you provide will NEVER be shared.
Q: There are many other adult party games out there, why the F**k should I buy this one?
A: Didn't watch our videos? F**k. The Game is unique. It has very different gameplay than many other adult party games and Cards Against Humanity clones. We love many of these games, however, F**k. The Game has a few main advantages. It has much higher replayability - using level 2 and rule sharing the game should always be fresh. It is designed to be portable so you can take it to any party, pub or camping trip. It can be used to break the ice and have a laugh or played more competitively which also ends in laughter. A bonus side effect of the game is it's a great way to bond with people. Our theory is that by positively swearing in front of people (like you would with your close friends) you cross a social barrier that makes you closer. Sounds like b*llsh*t we know :) but try it out for yourselves, or see what people reviewing the game have to say.
Q: Whats your shipping and refund policy?
- A: If your package is damaged or does not arrive we will either refund your money or replace the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.
Q: How long will it take to get my order?
- A: We currently have warehousing in Perth Australia and Chicago USA. Orders in the states and Canada will be sent via Chicago and can take anywhere from 1-7 business days to arrive depending on your shipping options and distance. Orders in Australia can take anywhere from 1-7 business days while all other countries can take up to 15 business days to arrive. We are working on getting more locations so you can get it faster in your area.